It happened! Alyce officially rolled from her tummy to her back (both right and left I might add) on Sunday morning. It was so exciting for her mom and dad - and it seemed a little exciting for Alyce as well! I put her on her tummy and the first thing we noticed was that she was pushing up on her hands (which she hadn't done before) and holding her head way up. Luckily daddy had just come in to bring mom some bacon (good daddy) when she just flopped over like she'd always been doing it! Eeek! I put her back on her tummy and flop - right over again! Of course, then we got the camera and tried to tape a little video for your enjoyment and of course - nothing. So we'll work on getting a little footage for you to see. Yay Alyce!! Oh - best part, notice on the pic below, she's wearing her "That's How I Roll" onesie for the first time when she rolled. Coincidence??? Hilarious...
I know I haven't been so good about posting as much lately - here are some pictures from the last week or so.
Alyce after the first roll (mom with bacon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment