Thursday, June 12, 2008

Getting ready for our trip!



So I've never been known as a light packer. But packing is taking on a whole new dimension now that we have Alyce. In my defense, we are going to be in a hotel for 6 days! Our darling daughter can go through a few sleepers on a bad day... I know I'll miss our washer and dryer!



One thing that is for sure going with us is Alyce's play mat. Not to be confused with her dad Matt, this mat has lights and sounds, things swinging around, a mirror... It's a tiny person wonderland to explore. She is starting to bat at things she sees and then watches them go with an intention that I'm sure signifies a budding genius. I'm not sure she's grasping the idea of cause and effect yet, but you can just see the wheels turning.






No comments: